As part of the #CambridgeUnites campaign, Cambridge United have today unveiled a new video to highlight the club’s extensive work across all cross-sections of the local community and a membership subscription that will allow fans to support its growth.
The #CambridgeUnites campaign is now well underway, with the aim of helping Cambridge United Community Trust expand its outreach and positively affect the lives of as many people within the community as possible. The new community video reveals the scale of work already being delivered by the club, but “there’s so much more to do”.
Read more at http://www.cambridge-united.co.uk/news/article/-watch-cambridge-united-launch-new-community-video-3033428.aspx#DfeCcleBimbMrJQs.99
To support Cambridge United Community Trust by signing up to any of the following memberships, click here now.
Contribute £5/month and become a Bronze Member of Cambridge United Community Trust, entitling you to:
• An exclusive #CambridgeUnites wristband
• A monthly email newsletter from Cambridge United Community Trust
• A personalised Cambridge United Community Trust Membership Certificate
• Have your name added to a "Hall of Fame" on Cambridge United Community Trust’s website
Contribute £10/month and become a Silver Member of Cambridge United Community Trust, entitling you to:
• All Bronze Rewards
• An exclusive #CambridgeUnites pin badge
• Automatic free entry for a monthly #CambridgeUnites raffle - amazing prizes to be won!
• An exclusive monthly “Ask Jez” video forum – your chance to get inside info from the Chief Executive as he answers your questions
• 2 Hospitality Tickets to 3 Academy Matches at the Abbey Stadium per season
Contribute £20/month and become a Gold Member of Cambridge United Community Trust, entitling you to:
• All Bronze and Silver Rewards
• An exclusive #CambridgeUnites gold pin badge
• 2 Hospitality Tickets to a Cambridge United home league match per season
• 2 Tickets to 3 exclusive #CambridgeUnites events per season – first team players and staff present
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.